ELD 2020 from Hutch Systems is a simple ELD with a very unique pricing option. Pay as you drive (PAYD) means you are charged only for the days you actually drive the truck. Days in which you are off-duty, sleeper berth, or personal conveyance mode don’t cost you anything. And days where you actually drive are only 99 cents per day. Hutch Systems created this pricing model for the ELD 2020 to help fleets during the economic slowdown resulting from the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. Many fleets and drivers are sitting idle a lot right now, and the PAYD pricing means you don’t waste money on your ELD on days you’re not working. The pricing model is also a great fit for seasonal fleets who use their ELD only periodically.
Info provided by ELD 2020
- Unique pay-as-you-drive pricing. Pay 99 cents per day you drive
- The 99 cents per day includes the ELD 2020 hardware, vehicle adapter, and mobile app for your phone or tablet.
- IFTA and tracking for an additional 49 cents per day
- Reliable and user friendly, allowing you to start passing Department of Transportation inspections with ease
Stable wireless communication that does not rely on Bluetooth or cellular connectivity.
- Supports U.S. and Canadian hours-of-service (HOS) rules.
- DVIR tools to easily complete your inspections and take pictures of any defects.
- 24/7 customer support
3-YEAR TOTAL COST
**PAYD (Pay as you Drive). Pay 99 cents per day you drive. Pay nothing for days you don’t. Accounts are prepaid by recharging your account. New accounts must be initially recharged with $199.99.
Pros & Cons
NOT YET REVIEWED
Garbage from China.
Very user friendly device, neatly installed on the dash. No wires or no mickey mouse work, just like factory installed device. Some minor glitches showed excellent backend help. Trucking company can rely on this product and owner operator can enjoy ease of use. Keep it up!
Most inexpensive and user-friendly eld during COVID 19. We started using it last month and had 0 problems. We literally paid $14 for the last month and don’t have to suspend the device when not using it. Super reliable and we like their support.